Monday, March 26, 2012

Beginning the journey...

I've been wanting to start blogging for a while now. After my dog pulled me over and broke my leg 15 months ago, I thought my lack of mobility would provide the perfect opportunity to begin blogging since I would be nearly immobile for 5-6 weeks. Well, as you can guess, that never happened. To be fair, it was just 2 days before Christmas and we had just begun a year long remodel of the house we were living in. Lots of decisions had to be made with me literally in the middle of them. Now that our remodel is done and my leg is back to normal, it's time to start my journey into blogging. And wouldn't you know, this is perfect timing as we plan a year trip abroad with our 2 teenagers.


Nellie


my broken leg (during the remodel)



1 comment:

  1. OOOH. COOLIO. CAN I COME????? HEHEHEHE IM SUCH A NERD. kbyemommy.

    ReplyDelete