Saturday, October 20, 2012

Megamalls




As far as shopping goes, I feel like a fish out of water. When I moved to Chicago many years ago, I had the same feeling. Then, I had been a non-meat eater, moving to the meat packing capital of the U.S. But I found my way and found some great food along the way. 


 In Malaysia, where there are more stores and megamalls (200-500 stores under one roof) than I can count and shopping is the country’s major past time, I have not yet found my comfort zone. I continue to look for likeminded individuals to participate in cultural events and I look for more modestly sized malls to do my shopping in.

Here are two megamalls in KL:


www.suriaklcc.com.my ???stores, 6 floors of stores


KLCC

in front of KLCC and the Petronas twin towers




No comments:

Post a Comment